‘Seoi-cho’ mourners enter the campus… Police and schools stop “in class”

When the mourners gathered at Seoi Elementary School in Seocho-gu, Seoul, where allegations were raised that the teacher had made an extreme choice due to ‘Parent Gapjil’, tried to enter the school, the school and the police restricted their access and a commotion broke out.

According to the Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education, Mr. A, the school’s homeroom teacher, was found dead in the school on the morning of the 18th. In this regard , suspicions are being raised in the

educational world and Internet communities that ‘Mr. A suffered from constant bullying from certain parents, such as suffering from excessive complaints from parents related to school violence.’

On the 20th, at Seoi Elementary School in Seocho-gu먹튀검증, Seoul, wreaths commemorating the deceased were lined up along the wall and mourners gathered.

At around 3:00 pm on the same day, the National Teachers’ Union and the Seoul Teachers’ Union tried to hold a joint memorial service, but they decided to commemorate freely without a separate event. Around this time, as the number of mourners, led by teachers’ union members, filled the sidewalk in front of the school, the police even prepared a temporary passageway on the road.

At around 3:40 p.m. that day, mourners attempted to enter the campus. Some of the mourners showed the reporters their school visit pass and explained, “I went through the procedures to visit the school, but the school refused to enter the school, saying,” Please understand.”

The police asked them to “go outside the school gate, saying it was a request from the school.” According to the police, the school said, “After school classes are in progress,” it was reported that the mourners were restricted from entering the school.

According to the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, access to outsiders is restricted during the time students are staying at school for the safety of students.

The police controlled the scene and some of the mourners left the school, but the rest stayed near the school grounds.

At around 4:30 pm on the same day, the mourners tried to enter the campus again, shouting “Open, open” and “Come out to the principal”. The police stood in a line in front of the school gate and controlled their access to the school.

After a scuffle between the mourners, the police, and the school, at around 4:50 p.m. on the same day, the school asked for understanding through the school broadcast, saying, “The information was delayed due to a meeting,” and “We will set up a temporary incense burner in front of the green fence in front of the school gate.” .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *